The development of anarcho-syndicalist ideas on working class organisation and the revolutionary struggle for the libertarian reconstruction of society, from the 1st International to the 1930's. A defence of Anarcho-syndicalism against 'Platformism' and 'Synthetical' anarchism.
2. Positive and Negative Aspects of Anarchism
3. The Constructive Period of Anarchism
4. The General Situation
5. Diagnosis and Treatment
6. On the Weakness of the Movement
7. The Theory
8. The Party, The Individual and the Masses
9. The Party and the Trade Unions
10. The Transition Period
11. The Constructive Program of the "Platform"